Terms & Conditions
Pawn /Loan Terms:
- The Loan Term interest is paid for one month (30 days). There is a three-day grace period from the due date, which means we will still hold your items, but a late fee may be applied.
- We require current photo identification, preferably a BC Driver's License, local government ID card, or a Canadian Passport with your current address. Other types of ID may or may not be accepted.
- Reminder, it is illegal to pawn items that you do not have a clear ownership title. Items purchased on-time payments or conditional sales agreements are not "pawnable" until paid in full.
- All items will remain in storage throughout the loan and will not be tampered with.
- All pawn tickets are bearer receipts. If one is lost or stolen, please notify us in person to protect your goods. After this notification, you can only pick up your items with a government-issued, valid picture ID; the pawn ticket will no longer be valid for pick-up. We may not respond to a telephone request!
- If all interest payments are current and up to date, you may renew the loan for another month. If a loan is not redeemed, renewed, or defaulted, it will become Nuway Deals' property. Once a Pawn payment has been made, along with any late charges, we will issue a new pawn ticket, and the loan will be valid for another 30 days from the original contract date. (If you renew your contract and do not have your original pawn ticket, we will not print a new one for you) Without the need for a government-issued, valid picture ID.
- We care about our customers and their valuables; if you cannot make a timely payment on your loan, please call us ahead of time to discuss options that may be available. If you cannot pay the interest charges on or before the due date, we may hold the item(s) for three days past the Pawn due date as printed on the Pawn Ticket. Nuway Deals retains the right to deny such a request. In case of a loan default, we may sell the item(s), if available, back to the person who pawned it **Please call 604-795-9959 for any inquiry or arrangements.