Refunds & Returns
Our pre-owned products may have some minor cosmetic imperfections but are otherwise fully functional and deliver a similar experience as new and at significant savings. In the event you receive a damaged or defective item, see below.
- We reserve the right to refuse or decline a cash refund, we may issue an exchange or in-store credit or partial refund at our discretion. A restocking fee may be applied.
- Defective products may be exchanged within 14 days of purchase and require a receipt.
- All media are sold as final sales, exchanges or credit only.
- All tools are final sale; no exchanges or returns can be offered. (unless prearranged) Tools may be tested in-store before purchase.
- All electronics have a 15 to 30-day warranty. This warranty excludes software issues or pre-existing wear from pre-owned status and will be voided if signs of physical damage or tampering are present.
- For online store sales, see below.
For online sales:
- Nuway Deals will pay return shipping costs for all cases where the product is defective or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return:
Please contact Nuway Deals directly from your order page, email: email@example.com or call 604-795-9959 and provide the following information:
- Web order ID & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- The date you received your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within four business days.
- We stand by the products we sell and want our customers to feel confident purchasing from us. Our products have undergone a thorough external cleaning, bench test and inspection to ensure you receive a fully functional product. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for 15 days (or more, depending on the product).
- The warranty we provide covers issues related to hardware malfunctions, such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover software issues or malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
- Afterwards, we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues cannot be replicated, the order will be shipped back to you, and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our store.